Distance Copenhagen Duisburg. Directions, total distances, average speed, travel time, calculate cost and fuel consumption
Road distance Copenhagen Duisburg
The total distance represents the road distance in km or miles between Copenhagen and Duisburg. Initially this is displayed in km but you can always change it using the settings (by selecting the distance in miles or the distance in km):
The average speed for the route Copenhagen - Duisburg is calculated by taking into account the speed limit on each road segment as well as their length.
The time required for a car to travel the distance between Copenhagen and Duisburg, taking into account the speed allowed for each road segment.
Time of arrival
The time of arrival in Duisburg is calculated considering that you are departing immediately from Copenhagen It takes into account the total travel time.
Total fuel price is calculated depending on the total consumption and fuel price per liter or gallon. You can always adjust the price per liter and consumption per 100km by pressing the settings button:
It represents total fuel (in liters or gallons) needed to travel the road distance from Copenhagen to Duisburg.
If your route passes through several countries, we recommend you to verify also the information referring to road taxes, fuel prices and speed limits in Europe. Click on the arrow corresponding to each section to upload the information.
Please keep in mind that we do our best to provide you up-to-date and accurate information, but the responsibility for using it is yours.
Calculate a new route
If you want to calculate the road distance for a different route, please read the below instructions:
Modify the above fields by filling in the names of departure and arrival places and then press ENTER.
Precise addresses or points of interest can be entered, for example:
Addresses containing a street number: - 10 Street Name, Copenhagen
points of interest: - ATM Copenhagen or Hotel Name, Duisburg
postal codes: - 012345
After entering the data, a list with several suggestions of localities or points of interest will appear for each field.
Choose from the list that option you think best fits. If there is only one option, it will be selected automatically.
After entering the localities, the site will automatically calculate the road distance in km or miles between the new places.
You can always add other locations by pressing "+" button. The calculation is automatically re-performed.
Road distance is calculated taking into account the order of the places added from top to bottom..
- Map Istanbul
- Map Izmir
- Map Paris
- Map Bucharest
- Map Hamburg
- Map Vienna
- Map Bursa
- Map Stockholm
- Map Kazan
- Map Odessa
- Map Konya
- Map Zaporizhzhya
- Map Belgorod
- Map Vladimir
- Map Horlivka
- Map Montpellier
- Map Sosnowiec
- Map Bila-Tserkva
- Map Liege
- Map Prato
- Map Pecs
- Map Badajoz
- Map Stara-Zagora
- Map Siauliai
- Map Beylikduezue
- Map Furth
- Map Yevpatoriya
- Map Italy
- Map Torino
- Map Krasnodar
- Map Kursk
- Map Eixample
- Distance Copenhagen Istanbul
- Distance Copenhagen Paris
- Distance Copenhagen Bucharest
- Distance Copenhagen Minsk
- Distance Copenhagen Warsaw
- Distance Copenhagen Barcelona
- Distance Copenhagen Milan
- Distance Copenhagen Adana
- Distance Copenhagen Rostov-na-Donu
- Distance Copenhagen Napoli
- Distance Copenhagen Torino
- Distance Copenhagen Marseille
- Distance Copenhagen Bonn
- Distance Copenhagen Gebze
- Distance Copenhagen Eimsbuettel
- Distance Copenhagen Magdeburg
- Distance Copenhagen Rennes
- Distance Copenhagen San-Sebastian
- Distance Copenhagen Muelheim-Ruhr
- Distance Copenhagen Nazran
- Distance Copenhagen Nimes
- Distance Copenhagen Arnhem
- Distance Copenhagen Peristeri
- Distance Copenhagen Budapest-III-keruelet
- Distance Copenhagen Pleven
- Distance Copenhagen Bandirma
- Distance Copenhagen Basildon
- Distance Copenhagen Bucharest
- Distance Copenhagen Yaroslavl
- Distance Copenhagen Eskisehir
- Distance Copenhagen Thessaloniki
- Distance Copenhagen Reading